Thursday, January 26, 2012

Getting started on my craft goal (:

Pretty excited: the goals I set for myself in my last post (one craft, one recipe, one blog or more per week), my mom and two younger sisters are going to try to meet those goals, too. So, tonight, we started with our one craft for the week. We found a cute idea on Pinterest for Valentine's Day throw pillows. We bought the materials yesterday, and started them out. I'll post the directions and some pictures when i'm all finished. I'm even making one for my mother-in-law. Yes, I know. I'm the greatest daughter-in-law they've ever had. :-D


On another note, I think I was having contractions- the real kind- off and on last night. They were hurting pretty bad. Eek! Another step closer to delivering my little man. Hopefully, he can hold off until Wednesday (Feb. 1st), so that he can be the only February birthday on either side of the family in many generations. How cool would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment