Wednesday, January 9, 2013

This is how we party.

Max and I had a party in the middle of the night. Daddy joined us for a little bit, but sleep won him over. Max and I had such a blast. It was kinda feverish. Oh, wait... That's right. It was a fever. Period. Sounds fun, huh? You wish you were invited.

Nah, you were actually pretty lucky. Max was miserable. He was burning up and by the time his medicine kicked in, he fell asleep on me sitting up and I didn't dare move a muscle. So, the party continued, but with a sweaty boy laying on top of me who kept tossing and turning, a baby in my belly kicking up at her brother because he was smooshing her or something, and a husband drooling on a pillow and sleeping blissfully beside me. At least with being kept awake in the middle of the night, I got to feel baby girl jumping around on my bladder like it's a trampoline, but hey... I still got to feel her. She's still there and just as energetic as her brother in the middle of the night, apparently. ;-)

These are the nights, eh?

Finally, 9 am rolled around and I called into the pediatrician's office, who said they had a 9:30 opening, otherwise we'd have to wait until 8 pm. So, we got ready and high-tailed it to the doctors for baby boy. Poor little guy has a double ear infection and is cutting another tooth. I'm sorry that I gave you my bum ears, Maxter.

Normally, he doesn't want anything to do with snuggling with mommy unless he's nursing. I guess he's revised his thinking, today. He can't seem to get enough. That's a pro.

Happy Wednesday, ya'll. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment